- Developing and executing marketing plans aligned with Amishe (Exclusive Jewelries of Pure Gold and High Quality Diamond) Business ambitions.
- Harmonizing sales requirements, brand requirements and long-term ambitions of Amishe in strategizing and implementing Marketing drives.
- Assessing of marketing potential and competitor strength to strategize moves for the Amishe brand to ensure stronger foothold in terms of market share and sales to achieve and exceed yearly targets.
- Ensuring seamless alignment of the marketing plan with execution on the ground.
- Competitor mapping – In-terms of product comparisons, price points, activities and data analysis.
- Ensuring adherence to budget and ensuring efficiency of spend.
- Managing the Amishe marketing activities through a digital marketing resource and agency resources through strategic drives and structured reporting.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing
- Skills Required: Creative,Brand Communication
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Creative (Creative Director/ Manager), Media Planning/ Media Buying, Brand Communication, Strategic Planning
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Jewelry/Gem, Multinational Companies
- Age 32 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
|Festival Bonus||Two Eids|