Job Description :
We are currently on a look out for an “Manager” who will be required to look after the services of Hajj & Umrah. He will be in charge of the overall Operations and the general growth of the Agency.
– Overall management of the Agency.
– Supervise the daily activities of the Company
– Drive the company’s marketing policy
– Sign-on of new pilgrims to the company
– Drive growth of clientele base
– Contribute towards ensuring company’s budget for actualization and realization for the year.
– Management of existing clients: 100% customer retention and improved turnaround/response time
– Prompt resolution of pilgrims issues and complaints
– Develop strong and enduring personal relationship with decision makers of existing clients and potential clients with the specific purpose of identifying business opportunities, resolving issues and managing crisis
– Ensure actualization of business targets
– Ensure high standard of customer experience always
– Develop strategies to achieve visibility for the Company
– Generating enough income to defray all Agencies’
– Prepares Weekly and Monthly Marketing Call Plan.
Qualifications: Graduate minimum
– Minimum 2 years of operations management.
– High energy with hand on approach to responsibility.
Educational Qualification: Minimum Graduate
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly