- Develop and expand customer base for Hajj, Umrah & Islamic Tours;
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell Islamic Tour packages;
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints of clients and determine the solution eligibility for money returns;
- Ensure all communication both written and verbal is professional, accurate and conducted in a timely manner
- Develop new, exciting travel related services;
- Sound knowledge about other organizations pricing & service policies;
- Experience of booking hotels & transfers in both Pilgrim Cities of Makkah & Madinah
- Sound knowledge about Air Ticketing;
- Develop Hajj, Umrah &Tour Packages;
- Process all of the documents required for the Visa processing;
- Act as an intermediary between the various embassies and the agency;
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services;
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.;
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.;
- Sound knowledge on worldwide destinations, tours, flights as well as Hajj & Umrah.
- Clear concepts on all bookings, issue, reissue and refund policies.
- Liaison with travel partners, including airlines and hotels and tour operators.
- Maximize revenue by developing and implementing a sales and marketing plan in conjunction with the Management Services Team.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Reservation/ Ticketing, Travel Agent, Visa Processing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Tour Operator, Travel Agent, Immigration/Visa Processing
- Age 26 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly